Subdividing - the process of dividing land or buildings for separate ownership.
Today most towns and cities are operating under new Comprehensive Master Plans as well as revising their Zoning Codes. There is more focus on “greener” communities and more stringent requirements regarding wetlands and storm water management. Development of land requires the expertise of design professionals familiar with the standards necessary for specific uses, as well as skills in negotiating the municipal review process and State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA).
We will be happy to meet with you and discuss your plans. Let us help simplify the land development process. Use our knowledge to help guide you in the right direction. We can:
- Make recommendations to the feasibility of your project.
- Draft a Proposed Subdivision plan
- Check and note planning restrictions, easements and other requirements for your project.
- Engage with other consultants to carry out preliminary studies, engineering, planning and environmental issues to submit with the draft subdivision plan.
- Represent you at Planning, Building, Zoning Board meetings as well as meet with other agency officials regarding your project.
- Prepare Final Subdivision Plans.